The opportunity comprises two new semi-detached roadside units of a traditional steel portal frame construction with cavity brick and block elevations beneath a pitched roof. Elevations incorporate powder coated aluminium framed double glazed doors and windows.
Vets4Pets have completed their own fit out of unit 1. Pappa Johns are nearing completion of their own fit out having recently taken possession.
The units are situated within a walled and gated site extending 0.17 acres and providing 12 parking spaces.
* Unit 2 let to Papa Johns (GB) Ltd * Combined income of £39,000 per annum * Rent rises to £44,474 per annum * Newly built D1 and A5 units, in self contained site * 12 Parking spaces
Specification and floor areas
|Ground Floor||2,454 sq.ft||228 sq.m|
|Total Floor Area
For sale: (subject to contract)
- Price £575,000 equating to £234 psf
1) Omeeto are not authorised to make or give any
representations or warranties in relation to the property
either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on
behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no
responsibility for any statement that may be made by word of
mouth or in writing.
2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract
and “information” must not be relied upon as statements,
representations or facts.
3) All measurements, areas and distances are approximate
and for guidance. All descriptions, conditions, permission for
use and occupations should not be relied upon and it should
not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning,
building regulation or other consents. Services, equipment
and facilities etc have not been tested. Any interested party
must satisfy themselves on these matters by inspection,
independent advice or otherwise.
4) Photos, video’s, virtual tours etc show only certain parts of
the property as they appeared at the time of inspection.
There are no plans available to view for this property. Contact the agent for further information.
Heanor is a town in the Amber Valley district of Derbyshire located 8 miles north-east of Derby.
The premises are situated on Church Road (the A608), a mixed-use main arterial route connecting with Heanor Town Centre just 0.2 miles to the west.