Suite 2 comprises a self contained ground floor unit which previously traded as the Quicksilver amusement arcade.
The accommodation has recently been re plastered and is ready for occupier fit out. The unit provides a regular shaped shop floor with lower ground floor storage and ancillary accommodation.
The suite forms part of the former Methodist Chapel which has recently benefited from significant investment to repair and restore the exterior with grant assistance from the Councils Townscape Heritage Initiative (THI). Internally the property requires some refurbishment and fit out. Subject to covenant and terms the landlord may consider contributing to this by way of a rent incentive.
* Located within the St Peters Quarter * South of the Becketwell regeneration scheme * Interior recently re plastered * Potential for rent incentive towards internal works * Exterior fully refurbished * Recent exterior works include new roof * Immediately available on a new lease
Specification and floor areas
|Ground Floor||602 sq.ft||56 sq.m|
|Total Floor Area
To let: (subject to contract)
- Rent £9,000 pax.
- The premises are available to let on terms to be agreed.
1) Omeeto are not authorised to make or give any
representations or warranties in relation to the property
either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on
behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no
responsibility for any statement that may be made by word of
mouth or in writing.
2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract
and “information” must not be relied upon as statements,
representations or facts.
3) All measurements, areas and distances are approximate
and for guidance. All descriptions, conditions, permission for
use and occupations should not be relied upon and it should
not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning,
building regulation or other consents. Services, equipment
and facilities etc have not been tested. Any interested party
must satisfy themselves on these matters by inspection,
independent advice or otherwise.
4) Photos, video’s, virtual tours etc show only certain parts of
the property as they appeared at the time of inspection.
There are no plans available to view for this property. Contact the agent for further information.
The building occupies a prominent corner position on the periphery of Derby City Centre, with frontages onto both Green Lane (from which the suite is accessed) and St Peters Church Yard.
The property is located within the St Peters Quarter which is a designated Business Improvement District (BID). The St Peters Quarter BID vision is to develop the area as a destination by providing an alternative and complementary shopping, leisure and commercial area to intu and the Cathedral Quarter.